Democrats want to reverse law and make kids wear masks in school.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From a parent of 3, 5 and under, you can go Fawk yourself. Not even close to the same thing as a dress code and staying at home isn't an option for working class people. BTW we tried it your way last year and the our kids got Covid anyways. Why? because putting a mask on a toddler and expecting them to be compliant is retarded.

The Delta variant is 1200 times the viral load of the Alpha variant...... thus cloth masks are complete garbage and are just creating more issues developmentally for kids and from a disease standpoint they are probably just a breeding ground for other viruses. The only thing that works is the vaccine.
Sounds like your kids are too young to handle a mask. My 9 & 10 year old wear them just fine and nobody in our family has caught Covid thankfully. Once the kids are able to get vaccinated then things will be better but with limited child trials for kids under 12 I don’t think we’ll be getting the vaccine approved before school has been in session awhile. A mask is a part of a dress code. If you can find some scientific evidence that they hurt your child or that they aren’t effective then prove scientists wrong. I heard all last year that the CO2 levels would kill us and I haven’t seen or heard of a single mask related death.

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
All I can say is my son ain’t wearing a dang mask. If they try and make him I will pull him out of the school. We have got to stand up to these people. They don’t decide what’s best for our children, we do. It’s the same with CRT, if I hear they are teaching anything remotely like it I am going down there and going ape. I’m not gonna sit back and let this crap happen to my son. The dang masks don’t work. But there is evidence of them being a bad thing to wear them. Kids breathe into those masks all day long. If they have any kind of sickness guess what? It’s gonna sit on that dang mask instead of being able to expel it from the body. It’s just another form of control.
How do you know they don't work. Do you have some credible scientific evidence that proves beyond the shadow of a doubt that kids wearing masks get covid and pass it as often as kids not wearing masks in the school environment ?

If you would please post a link to that documentation I'm sure we would all like to see it.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like your kids are too young to handle a mask. My 9 & 10 year old wear them just fine and nobody in our family has caught Covid thankfully. Once the kids are able to get vaccinated then things will be better but with limited child trials for kids under 12 I don’t think we’ll be getting the vaccine approved before school has been in session awhile. A mask is a part of a dress code. If you can find some scientific evidence that they hurt your child or that they aren’t effective then prove scientists wrong. I heard all last year that the CO2 levels would kill us and I haven’t seen or heard of a single mask related death.

Glad you caught on. Justifying it by arbitrarily saying "it's part of the dress code" just doesn't cut it either. I'm not saying CO2 levels are harmful in general, although I believe I could make a good case for kids with breathing issues. What I'm saying is that it's a breeding ground for other viruses, and yes RSV and the FLU can be dangerous to young children. In fact, the hospitals saw more cases of RSV here in Tulsa than they've seen in 20 years...... this summer.
On top of this you have developmental issues associated with masks which would warrant another thread entirely.

The cdc will say out of one side of it's mouth that the delta variant is as contagious as any virus we know of..... and out of the other... tell us cloth masks are ok. "Something is better than anything." From an optics standpoint? Sure. But it's like taking a garden hose to a forest fire. If they are going to require masks, it should be n95 or better. Until then, it's doing more harm than good for young kids.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How do you know they don't work. Do you have some credible scientific evidence that proves beyond the shadow of a doubt that kids wearing masks get covid and pass it as often as kids not wearing masks in the school environment ?

If you would please post a link to that documentation I'm sure we would all like to see it.

How's our previously banned Texas friend doing? Could you provide some evidence that masks significantly work? "beyond a shadow of a doubt" and all? The cloth masks.... the ones that everyone wears in schools. I mean never mind we were wearing them all last year, and numbers continued to skyrocket until the vaccines were administered. I'm sure that's a coincidence.

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
How's our previously banned Texas friend doing? Could you provide some evidence that masks significantly work? "beyond a shadow of a doubt" and all? The cloth masks.... the ones that everyone wears in schools. I mean never mind we were wearing them all last year, and numbers continued to skyrocket until the vaccines were administered. I'm sure that's a coincidence.
just talking about rates for school kids that wore masks vs kids that didn't never seen any data on that.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

https://www.vernoncoleman.com/proofthatmasks.htm

Latest posts

Top Bottom