Directness

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Directness

• I say exactly what I think!

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • I don't say exactly what i think because I don't want to upset someone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do a little of both, but mostly I try to say exactly what I think

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • I do a little of both, mostly, I don't say what i exactly think

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always try and say what I want. I don't like being lied to so I try and do the same. When my wife asks me a question she gets the truth. No matter if it hurts her feelings or not. And she knows I am honest with her and not doing it to be a rear. I also do this with other people. I don't like lying for any reason. But I have on occasion done it. Not even gonna deny that.

OldCurlyWolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I either say just what I think, choosing my words carefully most of the time (When I don't choose carefully there are often repercussions), or I don't say anything.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I find that most people that claim to be direct, brutally honest, doesn't pull punches, etc. are in truth, tactless dickheads with little to no social skills. If you don't understand how to modulate your interactions based on the situation, you're clueless.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I find that most people that claim to be direct, brutally honest, doesn't pull punches, etc. are in truth, tactless dickheads with little to no social skills. If you don't understand how to modulate your interactions based on the situation, you're clueless.

I guess this isn't one of those times you ought to be clued in and tactful ...

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom