What is your word?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A while back I ask my adult daughter what I reminded her of when she looked at me and her only reply was -

1676117773113.png

Grouper 🙄

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife just keeps laughing but won’t answer. My 7 year old Clara said my word should be good for good dad. Just so y’all know I know Clara will most definitely blow a little smoke. Wife and other two daughters claim I let little Clara get away with everything. But anyhow my word is GOOD! Lol

I have never met you and I agree with Clara.

We had the distinct pleasure a few years ago of meeting Cowcatcher and at least a couple of his "girls" at an eat and view occasion. We went to the J.M. Davis Gun Museum in Claremore and also had lunch with a bunch of OSA'ers. Those girls made a huge impression on me in that they were so well behaved and polite.

Cowcatcher and wife (who we didn't get to meet) have done a good job with their daughters.

Now, as for a word for me, I'm not even going to ask the wife that question. It would probably entail a long dissertation of various words, both complimentary and non complimentary.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife calls me "Ira." or just "the Jew". Who the hell buys a brand new car when they're still paying off the one they have? She thinks 100k on the odometer means it's time to trade it in. This is after I just bought a brand new clothes dryer (on sale) last week and let her drop $250 on a friggin maid service. A MAID SERVICE? I'm sorry, I think you have Oklahoma confused with Downton Abbey!

I have a few words to describe Edmond women: Bloviating. Overopinionated. Fresh. Spoiled.

Latest posts

Top Bottom