Do you believe in witchcraft and magic?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you believe in witchcraft and magic?

• Yes

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • No

Votes: 40 52.6%
  • Books, what is this fascination with the occult?

Votes: 19 25.0%

• Total voters

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was "involved" with an Indian chick one time that had an ex that was supposed to be a "real Cheyenne medicine man". He was alleged to have put a curse on me in 1990. Maybe it worked, who knows?

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you believe in the Bible, you believe in magic...
The Bible references magic numerous times, usually as coming from Satan.
Even the Koran references magic and other spirits, ie Ifrits and Djinn.

Fixed it for you. If you're going to capitalize "Koran", Bible needs to be capped too.

Oh man ... Those things are S.C.A.R.Y. I know one bunch of junior high school girls (middle school to you youngsters) who threw one in the trash and stayed awake until morning ... They also the first ones dressed for church that Sunday ... :D

You, of course, weren't a member of said bunch, right BB? :)

Jr high? Middle school? The town I grew up in had one school and it covered k-13

I went to the same type of school. We had two buildings...one for K-6 and the other one for 7-12. You got gipped apparently. We didn't have grade 13 at my school. :)

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, I don't believe in witchcraft in the sense that they can affect the unaffectable, such as making their eyes change color. Witchcraft in the sense of a nature based religion, yes. It's been around pre- Christianity so there's no denying it's existence. Hollywood's version and the real version are polar opposites but people love to get their facts from Hollywood so it will always be misunderstood. No, I am not a practioner of said religion.

Do I believe in ghosts, poltergeists, demons, Casper, or succubi? No. I know I'll be cast into the land of the damned with JB by peanut butter guy but I have no doubt we'll survive lol.

Magic as in, as mentioned above, changing eye color or casting spells or any of that stuff is ranked up there with professional wrestling...fake.

I was going to sell my soul on EBay but apparently somebody did it already and now it's against the rules, stupid EBay. I figured I could get a sweet $20 or at least enough to buy one of those giant margarita's. Since they won't let me do it I'll admit I was going to keep selling it over and over heh heh...it was perfect, well almost.

Latest posts

Top Bottom