Do you believe in witchcraft and magic?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you believe in witchcraft and magic?

• Yes

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • No

Votes: 40 52.6%
  • Books, what is this fascination with the occult?

Votes: 19 25.0%

• Total voters

Mad Dog Patriot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
next it wlll be leprechauns and bigfoot, just to keep up the trend

See laughing man, you joke as you always do, but you don't see what that man is doing. He is introducing the topic of demons and magic and ghosts and witchcraft to soften up your spiritual and psychological defences. He is grooming you people by making you comfortable with the idea of them demons being a part of life. It is the same as the joe Louise max schmellingburger fight in the 193os. Them nazi people were trying to introduce the nazi way of life through the fights thinking we would get comfortable with it and open up a market for volkswagons made by ford.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_rKUpQWm.gif

24.media.tumblr.com_tumblr_ljr0zjauDu1qecq5ro1_500.gif

24.media.tumblr.com_tumblr_m40s18i6B51rvwttvo1_500.gif

i.imgur.com_z2RkQBb.gif

ck0s99

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know if any of you read/study/try to live like The Holy Bible(NKJV) teaches but in
Deuteronomy 18:10
There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices WITCHCRAFT, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer,
1 Samuel 15:23
For rebellion is as the sin of WITCHCRAFT, And stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the Lord, He also has rejected you from being king.”
2 Kings 9:22
Now it happened, when Joram saw Jehu, that he said, “Is it peace, Jehu?” So he answered, “What peace, as long as the harlotries of your mother Jezebel and her WITCHCRAFT are so many?”
2 Kings 17:17
And they caused their sons and daughters to pass through the fire, practiced WITCHCRAFT and soothsaying, and sold themselves to do evil in the sight of the Lord, to provoke Him to anger.
2 Kings 21:6
Also he made his son pass through the fire, practiced soothsaying, used WITCHCRAFT, and consulted spiritists and mediums. He did much evil in the sight of the Lord, to provoke Him to anger.
2 Chronicles 33:6
Also he caused his sons to pass through the fire in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom; he practiced soothsaying, used WITCHCRAFT and sorcery, and consulted mediums and spiritists. He did much evil in the sight of the Lord, to provoke Him to anger.

Yes its real I'd advise you to stay away from it. Magic is a form of witchcraft. Both are bad news.

Latest posts

Top Bottom