Do you have a favorite prepper site??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If so, post a link ... here are the ones I frequent -- mostly lurking. I hardly ever post on any of them any longer ...

Survival Monkey

Survivalist Boards

And a few I know of but hardly ever check out any more, unless I'm looking for something specific I know is there ...

SurvivalBlog

Frugal Squirrel

Then there are the homesteading sites. These are really my go-to sites. Not so much Rambo as they are Little House on the Prairie ... LOL

Girlvivalists (I know, I know ... I didn't pick the name ... :screwy:)

Homesteading Today

DAMAGAN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MotherEarthNews.com

has an entire database of homesteading/survival info that is pretty decent.

I also get on

zombiehunters.org

sometimes but they get plum sideways if someone mentions anything about politics.

HardKnox

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Below is a link to site with some good info and ideas on building useful items. You can also purchase them but that takes the fun out of it. We are building little knives out of hacksaw blades for our cub scouts.

http://m4040.com/

pnuner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
AR15.com has a couple of survival section under the outdoors tab. That's where I spend most of my time (lurking mostly) and here. I have several others in my favorites but rarely go to them unless I really get bored. Just not much traffic on them seems like.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like backwoods home magazine site backwoodshome.com its more little house but Ayoob is a contributer there, so its like little house with guntalk. LOL

I also enjoy a site called shtfplan.com it gets a little out there sometimes but they do have some decent articles.

standeyo.com <--they definitely get a little whoo whoo sometimes but the prepping info from holly deyo is pretty damn good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom