Do you listen to what your wife has to say??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife has a degree in child development and I am asking her all the time for advice in how to help develop the children. She lets me fix the computers.

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm still batchin it. Dreading the day I give up my anonymity. I did get a freaking splitting headache once from pills that got left in the 120 degree front seat

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:rollingla I knew I could count on you guys (and Sooner!!). Poor GC ... he really doesn't get it about the meds. I nearly had a stroke when I found out he left his Levamir pen in his patrol car all day -- Made him throw it out and get a new one. I guess in the end all I can do is make sure the life insurance premiums are paid up ... BUT, as God is my witness next time he says "Hey! Let's pour some alcohol on that boo-boo you got there!!" Ima gonna kick his arse ... :rolleyes2:nono1:

Oh ... and FullAuto, it applies to everything -- prescription stuff and OTC stuff. There's a reason they put those directions on the bottle. And Ima gonna make GC drive his Hoveround to the dialysis center when his kidneys crap out on him too ... Not wasting my gas ... Hope he can find his battery charger for that motorized wheelchair ... :grumble: Hmmm ... this might work out ... he can just tool right on by the grocery and liquor stores on his way home. HEY! They'll be on his way!! :woot:

Screw the Hoveround, he needs a man's powerchair. Tell him to get a Bounder H-frame. Up to 12mph and will pop a wheelie with a 300lb person in it!!! :D :D

http://wheelchairs.com/hframe_plus_page.html

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A wise man absolutely considers his wife's counsel. I trust my wife's advice more than anyone else. I think people should have marriages that follow God's roles for husband and wife. A husband's responsibility is to lead his family, love them, and sacrifice himself for them. A wife's responsibility is to respect and submit to her husband. The beauty of God's design in marriage is that there is no reason to fight and squabble all the time over power struggles and who is right and who is wrong and who is getting their way. There is no reason for a tit for tat of negotiation for everything. It is so much better when both spouses are submitting their hearts to God and following the roles He came up with, both spouses giving generously to the other in love.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hear what she says about 40% of the time (damn tinnitus). I listen about half of the times that I hear. So I only get about 1/5 of what comes out of her mouth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom