Do you listen to what your wife has to say??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My fiancé is a dream to deal with when it comes to this, I'm definitely a bit lucky.

She KNOWS she talks a lot and she KNOWS she is a diva dripping wet in drama. She has known from day one that I hate drama, divas and a lot of chit chat. The only way I can put up with her ass is if I ignore her hen talk. When it's something serious she knows I'm her superman.

I assume she does the same when I'm pumped about guns, football, cars, babes.... errr beer etc. It works for us.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll admit I didn't know it was bad to keep your medicine in a hot car. I keep pill bottles in my console. Took some yesterday at lunch. They were so warm they almost melted in my mouth. So I guess I should take them out.

Does this apply to regular stuff like Tylenol and Advil too or just prescription?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:rollingla I knew I could count on you guys (and Sooner!!). Poor GC ... he really doesn't get it about the meds. I nearly had a stroke when I found out he left his Levamir pen in his patrol car all day -- Made him throw it out and get a new one. I guess in the end all I can do is make sure the life insurance premiums are paid up ... BUT, as God is my witness next time he says "Hey! Let's pour some alcohol on that boo-boo you got there!!" Ima gonna kick his arse ... :rolleyes2:nono1:

Oh ... and FullAuto, it applies to everything -- prescription stuff and OTC stuff. There's a reason they put those directions on the bottle. And Ima gonna make GC drive his Hoveround to the dialysis center when his kidneys crap out on him too ... Not wasting my gas ... Hope he can find his battery charger for that motorized wheelchair ... :grumble: Hmmm ... this might work out ... he can just tool right on by the grocery and liquor stores on his way home. HEY! They'll be on his way!! :woot:

alive5050

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
TLDR; but yes I listen to my wife because I like being married. It'd be nice if she (and all women) were a bit more concise and to the point when they talk.

She's a nurse practitioner, so I can relate to the medicine stuff.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
i listen to her about medical stuff, she has been an rn for 25 years. tell gc that the molecular structure of the meds change in hot conditions. sometimes taking a pill to keep you alive that has not been properly stored can kill you! i also listen to her about cooking,flowers and plants.
she listens to me about guns,cars,motorcycles,household repairs and political stuff
we discuss antiques,future home projects,kids and fine bourbon.

Gebrown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How many months have you been married? LOL

First rule: You are an expert at screwing things up

Second rule: She knows everything

Don't follow those rules you will be wackin off in the toolshed before you know what hit ya.

We've been married 145 months, handling stuff the way I said probably helps.

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll admit I didn't know it was bad to keep your medicine in a hot car. I keep pill bottles in my console. Took some yesterday at lunch. They were so warm they almost melted in my mouth. So I guess I should take them out.

Does this apply to regular stuff like Tylenol and Advil too or just prescription?

Yep. Most likely they won't turn into anything dangerous, but the medicine will become ineffective exposed repeatedly to heat.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, I do. If I want to know about some one else and how they feel about something. I ask my wife. Emotions and feeling are something she knows more about than I do. If not for her I would never even be aware that other people have feelings and emotions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom