Do you think you know the real Mark Wahlberg?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mark Wahlberg to 9/11 widows: "If your dead ***** husbands had half the balls I do, the twin towers would still be standing."

In a new interview with Men's Journal, Wahlberg says that world history would have been different had he not made a fortuitous decision to fly to Toronto a week early and thus avoid boarding one of the planes out of Boston that crashed into the World Trade Center on September 11th.

"If I was on that plane with my kids, it wouldn't have went down like it did," he tells the magazine. "There would have been a lot of blood in that first-class cabin and then me saying, 'OK, we're going to land somewhere safely, don't worry.'"

Wahlberg has spoken before of the near-miss, and the action he would have taken had he been on the flight.

"We certainly would have tried to do something to fight," he said in 2006. "I've had probably over 50 dreams about it."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/18/mark-wahlberg-on-911-plane_n_1213029.html

Wahlberg went on to state "Life is funny sometimes. If only I was born a few decades earlier, the Holocaust wouldn't have went down like it did."

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mark still hasnt even appologized to the man whose eye is missing today during just one of the 20-25 crimes he committed as a juvenile. He thinks because he has asked God for forgiveness that his conscious is clear on it and thats why he sleeps good at night knowing that he's free of the guilt of it. Hmmm...

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
markymarkhero.jpg

ladies and gentahmen, dis is ya new cap'n speakin'. we gonna set ah down right heah.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]

"I believe Charlton Heston is America's best villain because he loves guns so much,"
Marky Mark Wahlberg

Last edited:

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OP, I don't care if I know the "real" Mark Wahlberg. It is impossible for me to care less.

I don't have a problem with his movies, some of them are pretty damn entertaining. I have a problem with Wahlberg and other actors/actresses who use guns in their movies and then denounce them and those of us who legally own and shoot them. They are a bunch of ignorant hypocrits and I have no patience or tolerance for their stupidity.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know if he's anti-gun but I sure do appreciate what he says in that interview. I've always liked him, this video just makes him go up another notch in my book.

+ 1......I'm impressed. I'm a big fan of his movies also. His newest, Contraband, is a great movie.....His movies just keep getting better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom