What do you think constitutes "disability"?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Don't display yourself for these Philestines. They have no mercy or compassion. The Bible is clear about there fate.

Jesus told us to be kind to the weak and sick and to help our fellow man. Now these people make a game of insulting the disabled.

I can't be a part of this forum. A doctor that trashes the disabled? And you people say I am crazy?

I hope you people see the light. I hope you people are able to survive the cumming onslaught. But most of you here exist only to ridicule and be cruel. I can't be a part of that.

And take all youre comments and shove them!

I'm gone for ood!!!!!!!

I googled this phrase. Are you threatening to hit me in the face with the barrell of a pistol?

Did he hit you in the face with a pistol to?

Imagine that, MDP is a liar

Mad Dog Patriot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you considered contacting an attorney about the abuse? I hear Hansen Dirani is a good attorney for this type of thing.

I knowd I can't sue for this. I just wish you people would be nicer. It is aparent you don't want me here. I won't come back this time no matter what.

Sorry for wasting every one's time and sorry I sounded like I was threatening anybody. I just get angry when you attackeded me and made fun of me and my mother.

I know people don't like me and it is like that in my real life to. People make fun of me or they are scared of me.

I just thought I could come here and be with patriotic Americans and I didn't except that the people here are like vicious pyranas or big fake nice people. I just get lonely.

The only person who has been really nice is Mr. Ronny. I will pray for you sir.

Mr. books you are a very cruel man. you say don't threaten but you threatened to hit me in the face with a buffalo SAA whatever that is.

Shhotin, you are just a first class jerk. You and the TR guy are rude to me for no reason.

The rest of you are just mean or sick people. I hope you never are lonely and then outcasted like you have done me and I will pary to God to save all of from the Lake of Fire because most of you deserve to burn their for youtre selfish carppy ways.

This time I am gone.

Remember what goes around comes around and when you people are down and out and lonely and sad and just want friends and to talk and be a part of something-------------I hope you are treated better than you have treated me. Mostly I hope you don't ever know what it is like to be an outcasted like me.

Good bye for good. I mean it this time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom