Do you think you know the real Mark Wahlberg?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joeman3519

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeh. Me and Marky Mark are like *this*, son. (crosses fingers).

There's not much I couldn't tell you about Mark Wahlberg. I've examined the individual fibers of the man's essence. His gestalt, if you will. We've shared are hopes, our dreams, our fears.

I don't *think* I know the real Mark Wahlberg. I fawking *know* I know the real Mark Wahlberg, dog. Real talk.

I'm a little drunk right now and this almost made me piss myself. Fawking hilarious.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will have to admit that when I made my OP about Mark Wahlberg, I got caught with my pants down. I have been a big fan of Stephen Hunter's books. I've read Master Sniper, Point of Impact, Dirty White Boys, Time To Hunt, Hot Springs, Pale Horse Coming and Havana. I also read the article on Stephen Hunter in the American Rifleman magazine which I thought was very good. I have watched Wahlberg's brother Donnie on "Blue Bloods" with Tom Selleck(Selleck is definitely not antigun) and enjoy that show. It never occured to me to Goggle Mark Wahlberg and find out all the relevent information about him. If I had, the OP would not have been made.

Latest posts

Top Bottom