dog encounter.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am so glad I came across this thread to make me aware of the potential killer currently sleeping on my couch. I sure hope he doesn't have a bad dream that causes him to just snap and kill me in my sleep.

And someone had better warn this police department that their K9 may just snap......think of the children!!!!!

There! That's one of them right there! And there! And there! Fierce bloodthirsty beasts! Aghhhhhhhhhhhh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a reason that K9's are Rotts, dobies, and shepards. Its not because they have the greatest dispositions in the world. They aren't any smarter than any other dog.
LOL. Whatever you say, hoss. I think any K9 officers we may have here would tell you a good, confident disposition is required in a working dog. Unstable dogs do not get jobs. Period.

Also GSDs, dobermans, and rottweilers rank consistently in the top 10 smartest breeds (trainer polls).

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL. Whatever you say, hoss. I think any K9 officers we may have here would tell you a good, confident disposition is required in a working dog. Unstable dogs do not get jobs. Period.

Also GSDs, dobermans, and rottweilers rank consistently in the top 10 smartest breeds (trainer polls).
In my misspent young adulthood, I heard several dog handlers (some former military, some JBTs) talk about their working dogs, mostly GSDs, Rotts, and Dobermans. From the stories they told, those dogs were smarter than some people I've known...

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Pits...excuse me, American Stafford shire terriers must have been defective : ) they never bit anyone. I always told them they were amstaff's...never let'm know they were pits...lol

Seriously. My dogs were raised right...as are any dogs i own. It's a responsibility. They were socialized early with humans and other animals. They were taught right and trained well. Very obedient and all had very stable dispositions. Very VERY trustworthy animals. Now...if kids were that easy...hahahahhaa

Latest posts

Top Bottom