Don’t have children if you don’t want to support them?🤣🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I swear liberals are a special kind of stupid. Was this real or some type of joke? I mean this can’t be real. Especially a judge awarding her 5Gs a month to start with. This has to be a joke
I’m with you. This can’t be real. I’ve seen some stupid crap on the internet, but this is pretty high on the list of ridiculousness.

If this was real, every liberal kid in the country would be jumping on this bandwagon.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh I have no doubt it’s real, I know a young man that made that exact statement to his aunt. He’s now middle aged and I think he finally realized his parents weren’t going to live forever.

He is doing fine now but wasted all of his youth thinking someone owed him, he was actually nice other than being lazy Into his 30s.

He reads the Bible and I believe that really helped him on life’s perspective of how actions actually bringing results both good and bad. There’s a lot of lives wisdom in the book IMO.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I swear liberals are a special kind of stupid. Was this real or some type of joke? I mean this can’t be real. Especially a judge awarding her 5Gs a month to start with. This has to be a joke

I can't find it, but I remember hearing about this case a few years ago.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_0534.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom