Don’t have children if you don’t want to support them?🤣🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I swear liberals are a special kind of stupid. Was this real or some type of joke? I mean this can’t be real. Especially a judge awarding her 5Gs a month to start with. This has to be a joke
Agreed, it seems like some stupid attempt at getting famous with the next viral video. Either way she's a pathetic loser...

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a series called snowflake mountain I’ve been wanting to watch. They take a bunch of these people and drop them off on a mountain top. I need to watch an episode to see if legitimate, or if it’s just a way to get viewers.

Osage1978

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to sue my parents for making me so good looking, they have no idea the struggle I've dealt with whole life fighting off all the women. To be honest it's been exhausting & my wife should probably get some compensation as well for the stress it's caused her all these years worrying herself sick about it

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to sue my parents for making me so good looking, they have no idea the struggle I've dealt with whole life fighting off all the women. To be honest it's been exhausting & my wife should probably get some compensation as well for the stress it's caused her all these years worrying herself sick about it
If they've actually been shaving your azz and making you walk backwards you might just have a case. 😁.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a series called snowflake mountain I’ve been wanting to watch. They take a bunch of these people and drop them off on a mountain top. I need to watch an episode to see if legitimate, or if it’s just a way to get viewers.
I watched it and I thought it was pretty decent. If they did a season 2, I'd watch it again.

Deleted my first post, might have had spoilers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom