Duck hunting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FOG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is their anything that can be done to calm the horses. I understand his horses are not my problem. I wonder if he would reach a compromise were he can move em or put em in a barn when I come to shoot. I'm sure he might tell me of the car in pond option again....lol.
Honestly I doubt the horses will spook too bad unless you're real close. They'll jump around a little at first, then they'll return to their grazing.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Honestly I doubt the horses will spook too bad unless you're real close. They'll jump around a little at first, then they'll return to their grazing.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

I checked Google maps and their is like 4 properties between the horse guy and the pond.
Imma gonna hunt it. I may take some other hunters with me so I don't get shot in the back like a sitting duck.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I checked Google maps and their is like 4 properties between the horse guy and the pond.
Imma gonna hunt it. I may take some other hunters with me so I don't get shot in the back like a sitting duck.

That's the spririt! Good luck!!

duckhunter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a buddy who wants to sell me his versa max for $900 comes with 5 chokes, I looked at benellis and boy are they nice and alot of $$$ the sbe ii really gots my attention but then I think why not a 870 mag and a bunch of ammo and decoys. How do you like your versa max?
Are 3" good enough for geese / turkeys?

I'm going to be selling my SBE II, send me a private message and I'll make you a good deal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom