Duck hunting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FOG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That sucks man. Sounds like his horses needed to be sacked out better when they were broke. I have horses as do my neighbors and I shoot often and none of the horses freak out. Heck they barely raise their heads up.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pshhhh..... Team Roper....that figures, you know what they say about team roping right? Its just like beating off, fun to do but no one wants to watch...

Their was a long moment of silence after he said he is a team roper....lol. I was like "ya, well uh, so it disturbs the horses huh?"

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That sucks man. Sounds like his horses needed to be sacked out better when they were broke. I have horses as do my neighbors and I shoot often and none of the horses freak out. Heck they barely raise their heads up.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Is their anything that can be done to calm the horses. I understand his horses are not my problem. I wonder if he would reach a compromise were he can move em or put em in a barn when I come to shoot. I'm sure he might tell me of the car in pond option again....lol.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is their anything that can be done to calm the horses. I understand his horses are not my problem. I wonder if he would reach a compromise were he can move em or put em in a barn when I come to shoot. I'm sure he might tell me of the car in pond option again....lol.

Ha ha. Honestly, I doubt he'll work with you on this, unfortunately. It sounds like he'd rather not be bothered in any way regarding his horses and is a bit proud of the situation being up to him. Although you could technically shoot on the pond as you have permission, I'm not sure I would, as it sounds like it'd start trouble between land owners and that won't end well with you in the middle.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ha ha. Honestly, I doubt he'll work with you on this, unfortunately. It sounds like he'd rather not be bothered in any way regarding his horses and is a bit proud of the situation being up to him. Although you could technically shoot on the pond as you have permission, I'm not sure I would, as it sounds like it'd start trouble between land owners and that won't end well with you in the middle.

I think I'm just gonna go hunt some ducks at that pond. The property behind the pond is owned by my uncle. Me and me cousins have planned to shoot skeet/trap on that land but just haven't had the chance. Not shooting on property that I can legally shoot on because someone's ego is not sitting well with me right now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom