Dumb asses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can't fix STUPID...... I almost got hit twice this year with a green light in my favor, one of them was texting. I scare the crap out of her when I laid on the horn. Can you believe that she flip me off.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can't fix STUPID...... I almost got hit twice this year with a green light in my favor, one of them was texting. I scare the crap out of her when I laid on the horn. Can you believe that she flip me off.

You certainly can’t, especially when it comes to using cell phones while driving. I consider it worse than drunk driving since everyone does it and considers it to be innocuous. Three times now I’ve seen a cell phone driver rear end someone because their texts were more important than a piddly little thing like, you know, driving, whatever.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You certainly can’t, especially when it comes to using cell phones while driving. I consider it worse than drunk driving since everyone does it and considers it to be innocuous. Three times now I’ve seen a cell phone driver rear end someone because their texts were more important than a piddly little thing like, you know, driving, whatever.

Yep, I was rear-ended at the exit/toll booth to a parking garage in downtown Tulsa by someone texting. Seriously not cool!

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dumb ass’s & cell phones.....
In Oct. 2014 my wife and I went to OKC and are at a stop light going to turn left with my signal on.

Stupid 22 y.o. girl was speeding up behind us on her cell phone, mind you no traffic in the other 2 lanes on the right and no on coming traffic. She nails us, ruptures our gas tank, totals my feed truck.

After the cops show up I go over the cops and the girl. and the dumb ass chick has the nerve to say to me, oh it’s my fault? I thought you hit me. The cop looks at me and just shakes his head amazed.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom