Dumb asses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where do you get one of those loud train horns for cars. Twice this week women on their phones went left of center and almost hit me head on.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where do you get one of those loud train horns for cars. Twice this week women on their phones went left of center and almost hit me head on.

No kidding. A couple years ago, I came to a stoplight behind a young lady in a small coupe, and we were both waiting to turn left. The green arrow came on, but she didn’t move. After a few seconds, I tooted my horn, but got no response. The light changed to red, so I waited. Next time it turned to the green arrow, I waited a few seconds and when she didn’t move, laid on the horn. Still nothing, and the light changed back to red. So I put on the parking brake and got out, wondering if the woman was unconscious. As I approached her car, I could hear and feel loud music coming from inside, and I saw her bent over her phone, texting away. I tapped on the window, and she jumped and looked up at me. I pointed at the light and said in a firm tone, “PAY ATTENTION!”

She drove off. Through a red light. Fortunately, no one was driving through on the cross-street!

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

They are pretty pricy for the effective ones. Requires a decent onboard compressor and tank system to support. You need a bigger compressor and better compressor than most kits I see online. I used to work a bit part time for a truck accessory place that sold and installed them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom