Taylor Swift

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to admit it, I'm an idiot. I payed $2400 for three tickets to see Areosmith this month. After I bought the tickets I was having buyers remorse. Guess what? He canceled his tour date. Part of me wants to see them, but the other part of me wants my money back. I didn't see a lot of the concerts back in the day. I was too busy hunting and fishing for that nonsense. Now, I wish had taken the time to go see them all. Especially Stevie Ray Vaughn.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, how many here are as successful as TS? We have really become just like the snowflakes we used to hate so much. Close to 75% of the posts are complaints about something.
Using that logic I guess we should also not complain about Joe and praise his success. After-all, no matter how he got there, he is POTUS and in the scheme of things that is a much bigger accomplishment than TS or any of us has achieved or ever will achieve.

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I listen to pop music and soft rock and other music and she has some good songs but best part is the song has a story behind it and you can understand what she is saying not just some mumbled made up words that rhyme with a beat.

I tried the cinnamon in a spoon.
Not the tide pods yet.

Taylor has made songs just to raise money by uploads for cancer victims.
She has many heart felt songs that hit close to home if you listen to them.
Timeless. Some cool old pics and small black and white video clips in this one.

Ronan was heart breaking about a 4 or 3 year old that died of cancer.
True story on top of that.

This will make you cry out loud.

Watch it if you watch nothing else today watch it.
Bimbo is the farthest from my mind when a description for Taylor Swift is needed.

I kinda like this one ... Some of her songs grate on me like nails on a chalkboard -- not sure why -- but THIS one gets stuck in my head! Lol

I don't even think it was one of her bigger hits -- not real sure though ...

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, how many here are as successful as TS? We have really become just like the snowflakes we used to hate so much. Close to 75% of the posts are complaints about something.

Did you just join OSA YESTERDAY?!?!?!!?! What planet are you FROM??!?!?!?!

And what do you mean "USED TO HATE"??? Used to?? Surely you jest! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was super impressed back when Apple Music was getting started and Apple wanted to give her music away without compensation as part of the promotion. She said "No" and made it stick. Not many individuals can stand up to big tech and make it stick.
She definitely has a big following.

“If you're horrible to me, I'm going to write a song about it, and you won't like it. That's how I operate.”​

― Taylor Swift

^People take this seriously.
I posted this before, but to repeat, Taylor Swift will be eligible to run for President of the United States in 2028. She's at least as qualified as some old real estate developer. If the election is just a popularity contest it's hers.
I'm just joking about this, but these are strange days.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bunch of full grown right wingers on a gun forum going back and forth about a mainstream pop artist… I’m a little disappointed OSA.

Somebody please say something more offensive, or get mad at another member and start an argument, before this thread becomes useless

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
so we have to like her just cause she's successful? we can't have our own opinion and complain about her because you think it's wrong? last i knew we are still free to decide who we like and don't like and tell others what we think

No, I think some are just trying to relay it's a stupid thing to soil your depends over.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom