Taylor Swift

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Her dad and grandfather own Swift truck lines from what l heard.
Funny stuff!!! The moon is made of cheese!

A few years back at Christmas, they put her on our Package cars!

taylorswift.jpg

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, how many here are as successful as TS? We have really become just like the snowflakes we used to hate so much. Close to 75% of the posts are complaints about something.

I never made as much money as Marilyn Manson either and I don’t like his art just because he’s made a bunch of money performing.

I don’t like Wal-Mart either, but they are the most successful brick & mortar retailer of all time.

Just because someone is successful that doesn’t mean everyone likes their product. I wouldn’t think this audience would have more than a few fans, and that’s okay and it doesn’t make this demographic bad people.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I listen to pop music and soft rock and other music and she has some good songs but best part is the song has a story behind it and you can understand what she is saying not just some mumbled made up words that rhyme with a beat.

I tried the cinnamon in a spoon.
Not the tide pods yet.

Taylor has made songs just to raise money by uploads for cancer victims.
She has many heart felt songs that hit close to home if you listen to them.
Timeless. Some cool old pics and small black and white video clips in this one.

Ronan was heart breaking about a 4 or 3 year old that died of cancer.
True story on top of that.

This will make you cry out loud.

Watch it if you watch nothing else today watch it.
Bimbo is the farthest from my mind when a description for Taylor Swift is needed.

I had never heard any of her music, but the song "Ronan" touched me deeply. If the rest of her songs are like that I can understand why she is so popular.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She's just a blond-maybe not true blond bimbo. I'm nt excited nor concerned about her. She's a flash in the pan and will soon be gone and someone else will take her place.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had never heard any of her music, but the song "Ronan" touched me deeply. If the rest of her songs are like that I can understand why she is so popular.
Some of her songs are good funeral songs that would have every one in the place balling their eyes out.
I can't listen to Ronan with anyone around.
way too sad.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No different than Britney Spears or Miley Cyrus, but has outlasted both. Madonna just released a new album, somehow she remains valid. ?????
Cher? I remember her on TV and I was in grade school. She's still selling out.

I don't get it, but it doesn't affect me, I just don't get it. Not a fan of any of them, but Cher does have some talent, at least.

Latest posts

Top Bottom