EXCLUDING POLITICS, what is the most irritating thing that happens or you have to deal with

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
on a daily or at least regular basis? Mine is so minor it sounds stupid but I hate shaving and I don't want to grow a beard. That's it, the extent of accursed and detestable events that routinely occur in my life. My knee hurts too, I guess.

I'm right there with you on shaving. I absolutely hate it.

Aside from that, in my actual daily life, there really isn't anything. I have a goat that's a real PITA if that counts.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
on a daily or at least regular basis? Mine is so minor it sounds stupid but I hate shaving and I don't want to grow a beard. That's it, the extent of accursed and detestable events that routinely occur in my life. My knee hurts too, I guess.
I’ve been cutting my own hair once a week for 30 years, and during the 2020 lockdown, I gave up shaving and just trim my face with the clippers when I cut my hair.

Dealing with customers and trying to get paid for completed work is my biggest aggravation. :rolleyes2

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
New cars that have the capability to get 3x the MPG that they do get.
If my 6000 lb 1980's ford van with a 302 and 2 barrel with 3.50 rear gear not using Overdrive can get 17.6 MPG average city and highway mixed there is no reason a fuel injected modern engine with overdrive can't get that.

That does not irritate me near as much as those new vehicles using oil and the manufacturer saying it is not an issue or excessive.
And the fact that they are stupid pricy.

Our technology is greater than it was in 1980's and it does not show.

I have recently thought my 1995 Corolla getting 30-35 mpg may need to get a carburetor upgrade.
See if I can muster the 50 mpg that the old Honda Civics that had carbs would get.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can make you a list long enough to wrap around the earth at least twice, but I'll narrow it down to just one...

People in cars!

I absolutely can not stand traffic and the stupid chit folks do when they climb behind the wheel. I think that is mostly due to my working night shift (2300-0700) for the last several years, but gotdamn! What'n the hell is wrong with people?

Mrs. GED says I'm the nicest bloke you'll ever meet, until I get on the road.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just people trying to take shortcuts and doing stupid things. It adds to my workload and most of the time just half a care would've prevented the issue.

Oh, and I've been on hold for 32 minutes now trying to return a large expensive item, due to nonexistent quality control. It was poorly made and damaged BEFORE it was packaged for commercial sale. :(

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm right there with you on shaving. I absolutely hate it.

Aside from that, in my actual daily life, there really isn't anything. I have a goat that's a real PITA if that counts.
Off topic, but coincidentally, we donated a goat blanket (lg.) yesterday. (For which, we feel kindhearted, philanthropic, and smugulatory.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom