What do you want from OSA?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've owned both a CZ P07 and Glock 19. Sold the 19 to get the CZ. Sold the CZ to get a Ruger LW Commander. To be fair, you can't go wrong with any of them. I trusted and still trust them all.
The 9mm Commander is a worthy competitor, but the G19 carries 60% more hole-punchers which is very important when fighting zombies.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The 9mm Commander is a worthy competitor, but the G19 carries 60% more hole-punchers which is very important when fighting zombies.

True. But I shoot the 1911 better. You can't miss fast enough to score well.

Or fight Zombies...

And if I really feel the need, I have a P01. A really pretty one.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've owned both a CZ P07 and Glock 19. Sold the 19 to get the CZ. Sold the CZ to get a Ruger LW Commander. To be fair, you can't go wrong with any of them. I trusted and still trust them all.

Yer both talkin' smack - the M&P-9 (and its little brother the 9C) are ideal personal protection weapons!

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did. Didn't like the trigger. Plus, it was basically the same as my G19, so it had to go for something else. I've got a horrible case of GAS (Gun Acquisition Syndrome).
Yeah, you have to give the M&P a trigger job. Then, it's the best alter-G19 on the market. I prefer the M&P because I can reach the trigger properly with it (and can't with the G19). I've had these boringly awesome M&Ps for a decade or so now, and I have a horrible case of GAS as well right now. I'm not sure the M&P 2.0 will cure it, and will likely need the new CZ.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Take some Gas-X and buy a 1911.

That's what I did.
20170108_155801.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom