What do you want from OSA?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope you start posting more. Also, I hope you come to the ENS. If you need a ride, I'll be happy to pick you up, if it's close enough for me to pull it off. I'm in Southeastern Ok and don't mind going a bit out of the way to get ya.
Let me know

I really appreciate the offer of the ride. I would love to go to a eat and shoot. I am a moderate shooter, but a very good eater. LOL

The reason I dont get out is health. I would be scared to go out with a bunch of armed folks who may look at me and think "man he just needs put out of his misery" :) I just cant travel, I am 18 miles from Ponca City and the trips I get to make to town are few and far between.

One day when I can, I want to go see the people shooting at the Ponca Gun Club, but the drive and the shooting must happen on a day I can get out, been at that for quite some time now.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really appreciate the offer of the ride. I would love to go to a eat and shoot. I am a moderate shooter, but a very good eater. LOL

The reason I dont get out is health. I would be scared to go out with a bunch of armed folks who may look at me and think "man he just needs put out of his misery" :) I just cant travel, I am 18 miles from Ponca City and the trips I get to make to town are few and far between.

One day when I can, I want to go see the people shooting at the Ponca Gun Club, but the drive and the shooting must happen on a day I can get out, been at that for quite some time now.
Maybe we can get an ens going at ponca, or I'll make a reason to visit some people up that way. Either way, let's figure a day you can get out, and even if it's just you and me, I'll pick you up and we will go shoot a few rounds.
You let me know.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe we can get an ens going at ponca, or I'll make a reason to visit some people up that way. Either way, let's figure a day you can get out, and even if it's just you and me, I'll pick you up and we will go shoot a few rounds.
You let me know.
I am always happy to take folks to the Ponca Gun Club as my guests. Match days, its open to the public.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
tRidiot, if we still had the panny waste president I'd tell ya your post offends me! Yes, I am kidding. I think a lot of folks do believe this Forum is their family. Even though many of us have never met. We are certainly connected on the common ground of everything guns and gun related but we're also connected by a general set of ideals involving life, family, profession, hobbies, etc. We have our differences. What friends and family don't? But I know that all that post on here care. And the proof is in the out pouring of prayers and advice or a good word of positive support when some needs it.

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I only spend any significant time on this and the S&W Forum. I like that there is freedom to have differing opinions on issues, but it isn't allowed to turn into name calling and personal attacks. I would like to think forum participants would use the same sense of decorum they would if in a living room having the same discussions in person with members. Maybe some of them do! :wink2:

I would like to see the forum remain primarily gun related and am really pretty satisfied personally with the mix.

If I see threads I don't want to participate in, I move on.

If I see threads with stuff that offends me, I move on.

If I see threads that I know will only cause me to get my normally well-maintained blood pressure rising, I move on.

If I see threads that will have me screaming at my computer and typing with anger to make sure (in my mind) that I will win, I move on.

If I don't want to participate in a thread for any reason, I move on.

I like this place and following my rules for me keeps me from being the cartoon guy...again ;-)

someone_is_wrong_on_the_internet1246485981.jpg

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I came here 10 years ago this year after meeting someone from OSA at XD Talk. I had just moved to the Tulsa/Wagoner county area from California and part time in Iowa. I did a few Classified deals, shot the shite and decided to hang around. I have a super busy and crazy weird life so coming to the gun forums to learn about gun stuff and socializing is relaxing for me. I'm in a bunch of different forums different subjects but OSA has been one of the best run. So I keep coming back.

on the road...tapatalkn

Latest posts

Top Bottom