What do you want from OSA?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
tRidiot, if we still had the panny waste president I'd tell ya your post offends me! Yes, I am kidding. I think a lot of folks do believe this Forum is their family. Even though many of us have never met. We are certainly connected on the common ground of everything guns and gun related but we're also connected by a general set of ideals involving life, family, profession, hobbies, etc. We have our differences. What friends and family don't? But I know that all that post on here care. And the proof is in the out pouring of prayers and advice or a good word of positive support when some needs it.
Well said.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found this place about 5 years ago and even then people were saying "It isn't what it used to be". Frankly,
I like OSA and always have, for all its perceived faults.
Somehow I manage to avoid the stuff in which I do not wish to participate and join the stuff I do like.
Most people over the last 5 years have been friendly and personable and a few are a**hats which is about like anywhere else. I understand that folks also disagree about what "letting your hair down" means - to some it means open and free but respectful discussion but to other it means cussing every other word, (internet) screaming epithets and challenging to (internet) fist-fights so there will always be some...uh...tension.
On balance though I like it and will keep frequenting where we can mostly talk/trade guns but also delve into other topics if we wish. I also go to some other forums none of which are quite like OSA.
The only thing that ever bothered me about this forum or, another one of happy memory, is/was the childish tendency to act like kids on a playground by saying that one cannot "go there and come here too".

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OSA will be what we as members make it be. I like coming here, I really enjoy reading gun and gear reviews from real people, not some gun magazine writer type person who says everything is great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom