Fiance left me for a "new adventure"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't mean that you engage in sex without joint lust. It takes two to tango and trust me there are women out there that just want to.

Badgebunny can back me up on this.

Yessir, be upfront and honest, you would be surprised how many women, aren't looking anything serious, just something regular.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yessir, be upfront and honest, you would be surprised how many women, aren't looking anything serious, just something regular.

Are you talking about "friends with benefits"? I can't imagine that'd work out well for long. Too easy to form an emotional attachment where physical intimacy is involved. The more such intimacy, the greater the likelihood of such an attachment. If you're looking for that, great. Just don't expect it to be neat and simple and confined for long.

DISCLAIMER: I could never do the whole FWB thing. Just not my cup of tea.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I married three weeks after my 19th birthday. It'll be three years this December. No kids yet, just a big troublesome dog. And most everything we own has been given to us or we both worked for it, so no problems there. I am going to die with this woman anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Being one of the younger active members here, I often have to little to add after the old farts have spoken their "wisdom". But I do have to say that maybe I was married a bit young, though I don't regret it, iwouldn't recommend it to any 19yr old. Enjoy your damn freedom. Once you get tired of being lonely, go find your woman.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One day you will look at your Wife and Children and thank God this month went down the way it did. Hang in there brother.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd say to anyone that has been married for awhile and has at least a tolerable marriage, stay with it. I was married for 16 years and was very happy being that way but (in a nutshell) my ex had different plans. I'm not sure if ours could have been saved but if I had to do it all over again, I would have fought a hell of a lot harder to save it than I did at the time.

That's probably one of the main reasons I'm not interested in getting heavily involved with anyone in the near future. Can't say I can totally trust anyone again.

Besides, I have my own place with motorcycles, tools, and guns. Not a bad gig really.

Latest posts

Top Bottom