Fiance left me for a "new adventure"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I can just rewire my brain to do this, some of you on here are father's!

I literally imagine somewhere, one of you having to pick up the pieces from a guy doing stuff like that to your little girl, and it makes my stomach turn.

Dude there are lots of "little girls" out there that like a romp as much or more than men do.

And the pasture is usually greener on the other side because it's covered in bullsh1t... FYI Mine figured that out.

Of course I been married to her for 6 years together for 7 when she had her walkabout. No doubt that I still loved her and forgave her. But my situation may have been a little different. I had it coming to me.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yessir. More than you guys think. I've seen more fellas talk themselves out of a sure thing than Carter's got little liver pills. Deal is -- and I realize lots of you fellas don't believe it -- but girls like sex too.

Phone numbers... I need phone numbers..

Seriously though I can't really deal with all the drama that (usually) goes along with that.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Phone numbers... I need phone numbers..

Seriously though I can't really deal with all the drama that (usually) goes along with that.

I can't figure that out either (the drama). And there are plenty of guys who THRIVE on the drama too.

What part of "Hey, wanna ****?" sounds like "Hey baby, I wanna be your momma and a cook and clean and put the toilet seat down every morning cuz you can't hold it all night ..." to you guys.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell I just kicked my wife out in January
I have a 5 year old boy so that's the hardest part, probably the only thing that kept me from kicking her to curb sooner lol
But it's been nice every since. The guys at work say I've been a much better mood since she's gone.
I've never had an issue getting a piece.... I sure aint lost my touch in the last 5 years either lol
I forgot how easy it was to go get what u want and send her home ; )
And BadgeBunny is dead on, some chicks like sex just as much if not more than guys. Find those type and enjoy brother!

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sucks man, but better now than later. My uncle's wife walked out on him and their 4 kids after 20 some odd years of marriage because she "got married too young" and wanted to party and drink and behave like a dumbass teenager.

Good luck man, sounds like you got a good head on your shoulders

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds to me like she has some growing up to do. Am happy to hear also that no kids were involved. I can't imagine if my wife and I split up what that would do to my son. But fortunately we won't ever get divorced so it doesn't matter. We have been married for 12 years and did so 2 months out of high school. I am sure that you will find the right person eventually. I can tell you this though. If I ever did get divorced I would stay single the rest of my life. I couldn't go through getting to know the girl and her family and all of that crap. I hated that. Well not getting to know my wife but the rest. LOL. Good luck with the future.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yessir. More than you guys think. I've seen more fellas talk themselves out of a sure thing than Carter's got little liver pills. Deal is -- and I realize lots of you fellas don't believe it -- but girls like sex too.

Hook a "kid" up like flatwins said.

BB IS HOLDING OUT!

Sucks man, but better now than later. My uncle's wife walked out on him and their 4 kids after 20 some odd years of marriage because she "got married too young" and wanted to party and drink and behave like a dumbass teenager.*

Good luck man, sounds like you got a good head on your shoulders

Thanks man, I dont know what I would do in that situation, surmise it so say it probably would not be pretty for a month.

Still top thread next day, thanks for the love OSA :thanku:

Latest posts

Top Bottom