Fiance left me for a "new adventure"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you talking about "friends with benefits"? I can't imagine that'd work out well for long. Too easy to form an emotional attachment where physical intimacy is involved. The more such intimacy, the greater the likelihood of such an attachment. If you're looking for that, great. Just don't expect it to be neat and simple and confined for long.

DISCLAIMER: I could never do the whole FWB thing. Just not my cup of tea.

It can actually work out pretty well
Trust me, just gotta find the right ones.
But yes it can defiantly turn out bad too!

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What if you're too boring?

Boring...I make metal music. On top of that, I always wanted to do spontaneous ****, she was the boring one.W

What it really comes down to, is she needed to grow up herself, I get it. That is fine and I am cool with it. But boring is not how I would describe our life, unless she means does not have to pay a mortgage to live somewhere like where we moved from, being Portland, Oregon. If that is what she really wanted than good riddance, I like it here, I own property here, things I would NEVER have in a state like Oregon unless I wanted to work hard to "keep up".

Why do that somewhere else when you already have it beat? I will never ever know. But having it here, does not transfer to the same or equal there, and why should it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know its a stretch, but if it is a chick she left you for, I'd lobby for a "going away present", and you might get a dream of a lifetime in return.

BTW my post is in jest, as I have followed this thread all the way through.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Found out she cheated on me before the end of it all as well now....that one ****ing stings gentlemen....****ing stings.

She dated this guy while lying to me saying she was out with friends.... And coming home and being with me sexually...for who knows how long....

How in the hell do people think that is Ok... If your not happy just leave...I was Ok with that one...But a kid who still lived with his parents....over me who built us a house..and a life....I have to leave for awhile now.

Driving to Alaska...then Oregon to see family...then down the coast into Mexico until I feel like coming back... See everyone on the flip side.

Latest posts

Top Bottom