Fiance left me for a "new adventure"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am 27....but I don't necessarily want freedom, I was never able to do some of the things other guys do with or to women, like sex without something else bonding us...I just cant detach the physical from emotional aspect, call me crazy....cause I am sure it sounds like it.

Dang, boy. You need more red meat in your diet! (just kidding)

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its all good. Since youre probably about half the age of the average OSA member you gotta realize that some of us old married farts are mostly just jealous of a young buck getting his freedom.

Here here! I hope you run through the fields and mate with all the females that you can and go home to your dog and quiet!

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here here! I hope you run through the fields and mate with all the females that you can and go home to your dog and quiet!

If I can just rewire my brain to do this, some of you on here are father's!

I literally imagine somewhere, one of you having to pick up the pieces from a guy doing stuff like that to your little girl, and it makes my stomach turn.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I literally imagine somewhere, one of you having to pick up the pieces from a guy doing stuff like that to your little girl, and it makes my stomach turn.

I don't mean that you engage in sex without joint lust. It takes two to tango and trust me there are women out there that just want to.

Badgebunny can back me up on this.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All joking aside I know where youre at and I do understand and I have alot of respect for you as you seem like you really have your shirt together as far as taking care of business, you just have a few bugs to work out in your life. Good luck with it bro.

noslogto

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People who are looking for greener pasture don't realize that....with a little work and a lot of water, things can be green on this side of the fence as well!

But what do I know, I've just been married to the same gal for the last 25yrs.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't mean that you engage in sex without joint lust. It takes two to tango and trust me there are women out there that just want to.

Badgebunny can back me up on this.

Yessir. More than you guys think. I've seen more fellas talk themselves out of a sure thing than Carter's got little liver pills. Deal is -- and I realize lots of you fellas don't believe it -- but girls like sex too.

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

It is refreshing to see someone on this forum with morals instead of the adolescent depravity and immorality usually displayed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom