Fiance left me for a "new adventure"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yojinbo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't take her back. If her new fellow does not work out for her she may ask to return. Don't do it.

As John Lee Hooker sang in "Think Twice Before You Go" anyone who leaves you one time will do it again.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't take her back. If her new fellow does not work out for her she may ask to return. Don't do it.

As John Lee Hooker sang in "Think Twice Before You Go" anyone who leaves you one time will do it again.

I will never take her back, bed is made and she can lie in it...puns are fun.

I wish them the best if that's the case... I don't want to believe it.....haven't seen it or proof of that being the case but what else could really happen is how everyone else has put it to me. Only real world thing I can think is I wouldn't buy her a foreign car....

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey it's much better to find out now than after your married and lose half your stuff. Your young learn from it and move on, there's more guys and girls out there like your ex than you'd think. A used car is much cheaper than a divorce and if you have kids it can get very bad not only for you but them.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I will never take her back, bed is made and she can lie in it...puns are fun.

I wish them the best if that's the case... I don't want to believe it.....haven't seen it or proof of that being the case but what else could really happen is how everyone else has put it to me.
The new fellow may not be a "fellow" ... that would account for the "new adventure" part anyway.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Count your blessings, sir. I've been left plenty of times, none of them killed me. I rather enjoy being single ...

Can I get a hallelujeh...

At my age and after 3 ex-wives and many ex live-in girlfriends and my 4 kids and all their kids- I can see that if me and the current Mrs, #4, dont work out then Im goin it totally alone next time. As long as I have my little Boston and my other 'critters', my big azz TV, my firearms and vehicles to play with, then I know I will be just fine because I always have in between them before. Im just getting tired and am ready for some real quiet time. The kind with nobody to bother me but my little dog wanting out to poop. One more kid to get thru highschool and then help him get on with his life and I will have total quiet. Then the little fckers will probably start having kids of their own and I will have grandkids to dick with, but thats ok because they will be someone elses kids and wont be staying long when they come over. I know now why my gramma just sat in her recliner with her little dogs at her feet just smiling and watching TV for 30 years after my grampa passed away...

Latest posts

Top Bottom