Florida governor signs welfare drug-screen measure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
See, the bigger deal is you shouldn't give a government-enforced redistribution of income (I assume that is what the asterisks are for? ;) ), regardless of whether someone pees clean or not.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
See, the bigger deal is you shouldn't give a government-enforced redistribution of income (I assume that is what the asterisks are for? ;) ), regardless of whether someone pees clean or not.

Exactly. And if Big Sister insists on fleecing the taxpayers to feed the sloth, treat it similar to the way unemployment is supposed to work: you get so many weeks of "help", then you sink or swim. And no extensions.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll make another prediction, eventually the people of Oklahoma will chafe under the rule of the current crop of Republican lawmakers and return Democrats or liberal Republicans to those seats.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll make another prediction, eventually the people of Oklahoma will chafe under the rule of the current crop of Republican lawmakers and return Democrats or liberal Republicans to those seats.

How bout this prediction. Power between parties will go back and forth until they both destroy the country.

Latest posts

Top Bottom