For my frens

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry I just don't get it and I know the response is probably well.... too bad lol.

Jevapa and PHG contribute to this forum...... while others used this as a platform to start crap. While I like a good **** stirring, if someone is honestly participating then cmon..... did y'all really ban them for good?
I couldn’t agree more! Jevapa and PHG contributed a lot of good info throughout the time since I’ve been a member. It’s a shame that an idiot making drunk posts and inviting everyone for coffee would end up getting two long term members banned. Jevapa doesn’t know exactly why he was banned other than the simple statement of “rules violation”. Postmaster should have been done long ago, and this probably wouldn’t have happened. I tried to give Postmaster the benefit of the doubt for awhile, but he proved to be a 100% full blown jack@$$.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just checking in on all my Frens
1702961849721.png

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I couldn’t agree more! Jevapa and PHG contributed a lot of good info throughout the time since I’ve been a member. It’s a shame that an idiot making drunk posts and inviting everyone for coffee would end up getting two long term members banned. Jevapa doesn’t know exactly why he was banned other than the simple statement of “rules violation”. Postmaster should have been done long ago, and this probably wouldn’t have happened. I tried to give Postmaster the benefit of the doubt for awhile, but he proved to be a 100% full blown jack@$$.

Like I said before. If the one being banned doesn't know what the infraction is for, the system is broken. From what I've been told, they didn't even know they were getting warnings.

Perhaps a review of the current process is in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom