Fried Egg Sandwich

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which leads me to ask; are there therapists that specialize in helping quilters and exactly how many quilters need help?
The saying is if you have a quilter in your fam you should be VERY nice to them -- because they have perfected the art of cutting large pieces of fabric up into a million piece(s) and sewing it all back together again into something completely indistinguishable when compared to the original large piece(s). It's just a hop, skip and a jump before they try that **** on you. 😇😉

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Which leads me to ask; are there therapists that specialize in helping quilters and exactly how many quilters need help?
I found your therapist.

Yikes.jpg

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The saying is if you have a quilter in your fam you should be VERY nice to them -- because they have perfected the art of cutting large pieces of fabric up into a million piece(s) and sewing it all back together again into something completely indistinguishable when compared to the original large piece(s). It's just a hop, skip and a jump before they try that **** on you. 😇😉
I could use a few dozen nips n tucks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom