Gas Water heaters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

DavidWOwens

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the way to go...I have 4 in my house and they are great.

It also helps to filter the water first (I have an EWS) and then make sure you flush them annually.
4 of them? I don't think I have a large enough house for that, but I have been considering going this route for the replacement. Not sure if it'll help with resale, but I can hope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
4 of them? I don't think I have a large enough house for that, but I have been considering going this route for the replacement. Not sure if it'll help with resale, but I can hope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He has rental properties, I think he means he has 4 houses all with this type of heater. And I agree with the filter, I have a whole house filter just before the heater.

DavidWOwens

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He has rental properties, I think he means he has 4 houses all with this type of heater. And I agree with the filter, I have a whole house filter just before the heater.
Was the installation from an older unit to the tankless a pain?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or maybe he does have 4 in one house, you can buy small ones for individual faucets. Single point of use heaters. I have one of those at the sink in my shop.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

No, I have 4 of them in my house...plus 2 small boosters at a couple of my sinks.

Getting ready to add another instant as well.

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$1100 for a water heater install is crazy high, even if the water heater is $600, that's $500 for an hour of labor. I sure don't get paid that much and wouldn't pay that for a plumber. But then again I install my own and have helped others install theirs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom