May need a place to stay; Landlord threatening eviction for asking for repairs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
You had sympathy when the issue was the leak and then you went wheels off about everything being against you. Your whole argument about people renting out houses is basically equivalent of you being mad at the grocery store because they provide an essential, which is food, and make money off of it. Based off your argument for housing, nobody should make money off of necessities and food straight from the source I.e a cow on the hoof or corn stalk in the ground is much cheaper than buying beef in the store. Grocery stores provide a service for people who cannot or don't want to farm. That does not make grocery stores predatory, that just means that they saw a need for something and provided a service to accommodate it It's really not that different than housing or any other necessity, just because it is a necessity does not mean that it has to play out the way that you think it should.
we have so much food most of it literally gets thrown away. if you want to use ******* FOOD as an analogy, i assure you we can do that.

actually plenty of grocery stores can be predatory. this is why most of them have actually gone out of business in the recent past. at least, the ones privately owned. it's the exact same phenomenon in fact.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
absolutely none of ya'll sound happy LOL you are literally taking out your frustration on a guy who is "worse off" than you right?
why are you wasting your time if i'm so pathetic? are you.....too?
I fixing to make myself happy, this’ll be my last comment in this post.

I’ve got no frustration towards a guy who is worse off than myself.

My frustration is you’re to arrogant to know when to shut the crap up, grow up, quit stirring the pot, handle your problems on your own, pay your rent on time and communicate CORRECTLY with the folks that can help you with the problem you initially started this thread about “a water leak”.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I fixing to make myself happy, this’ll be my last comment in this post.

I’ve got no frustration towards a guy who is worse off than myself.

My frustration is you’re to arrogant to know when to shut the crap up, grow up, quit stirring the pot, handle your problems on your own, pay your rent on time and communicate CORRECTLY with the folks that can help you with the problem you initially started this thread about “a water leak”.
yeah because the responses were "lol you're too poor and stupid".

look, every time i rile you guys up, i always get PM's from people who agree with me. they don't fight the good fight like me; but i assure you, i'm not bad at picking horses in a race.

the clocks ticking. better be sure. time is on my side here gents. get that next booster LOL

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
i've never been late with a payment. accepting payment means it's not late. you guys act all cutthroat, then you don't even read.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
like go with the old swayback, or the young horses running so fast he's going to kick down the stall doors?

hmmmmm i think i'll choose the populism wave. oh no you lost another vote LOOOOOOL

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i've never been late with a payment. accepting payment means it's not late. you guys act all cutthroat, then you don't even read.
I’m pretty sure every land lord prefers their tenant to pay according to the timeline in the lease. Accepting it doesn’t mean It’s on time. The lease defines what’s on time. You can’t just decide unilaterally to redefine what being on time means after having an agreement with someone.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
that last sentence is the key.

it's when people retroactively change that agreement that is the problem. like saying "i am legally obligated to do any repairs" and then....not do them.

it's legal to withhold rent in that situation. i didn't even have to pay.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yeah because the responses were "lol you're too poor and stupid".

look, every time i rile you guys up, i always get PM's from people who agree with me. they don't fight the good fight like me; but i assure you, i'm not bad at picking horses in a race.

the clocks ticking. better be sure. time is on my side here gents. get that next booster LOL

You're projecting. Again.

My honest opinion?? You are what happens when everyone gets a participation trophy. 🙄🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom