Get the word out! Vote Mary Fallin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One more issue relevant to who we elect.
In case a Congressman needs to be replaced, the governor has the power to appoint whoever she likes.
Suppose for a moment that Jari gets the job, does anyone here thinks that she would appoint a Republican if one is the best man for the job, or would she appoint a Democrat undermining the will of the people and possibly changing the majority or balance in Congress.
We have seen this happen many times and should be considered seriously.
We are asked to leave aside party politics and vote for the best woman knowing very well that should she have to appoint, she will be guided by party politics.
Are we supposed to be that stupid?

Christopher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't want to vote for Failin anymore than I wanted to vote for that rat McCain. But I will just because I don't like the alternative in either case. I miss Brogdon :crying:

RancherDave

New to the site!
Reaction score
I am an NRA member and strong supporter of 2nd Amendment rights. I will be voting for Jari Askins. If not for a no vote on one amendment on a concealed weapons bill that she voted yes on for final approval, her A- rating from the NRA would be an A+. There are many important issues in this race an Jari is miles ahead of fallin on just about every one of them!

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am an NRA member and strong supporter of 2nd Amendment rights. I will be voting for Jari Askins. If not for a no vote on one amendment on a concealed weapons bill that she voted yes on for final approval, her A- rating from the NRA would be an A+. There are many important issues in this race an Jari is miles ahead of fallin on just about every one of them!

OK, RancherDave. Jari Askins says she'll make sure that women get paid the same as men. How exactly is she going to do this? Do you think that government has the wisdom to be able tell private business owners how much they should pay their employees? I don't.

As a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment, why doesn't Jari Askins support open carry?

And why should we be supporting a democratic candidate when we need to be doing everything we can to take power away from the democratic party so we can get Obamacare reversed and stop the bleeding from the so called stimulus program?

ChrisC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fallin is pro-gun in "campaign mode", but she hasn't gone up against/or stand up to the troopers association's whining YET.

she's done something for the troopers :)

December 8, 1998 AP

OKLAHOMA CITY An Oklahoma Highway Patrol bodyguard for Lt. Gov. Mary Fallin has resigned after admitting ”unprofessional conduct” amid allegations by her estranged husband that she had an affair with a bodyguard.

Mrs. Fallin, a Republican who was elected to a second term last month, filed for divorce last week. At a hearing, Fallin’s attorney raised an allegation about the lieutenant governor having an affair with an unidentified bodyguard.

In a statement Monday, Public Safety Commissioner Bob Ricks said rumors surfaced in early September about ”alleged unprofessional conduct between a member of the executive security detail and the lieutenant governor.”

The statement said the trooper first denied the allegations, but was again questioned late last month and ”admitted to unprofessional conduct and was permitted to resign. That resignation was accepted last week. His admission did not indicate that sexual activity was involved.”

The trooper was not identified and Ricks was reported unavailable for further discussion of the matter.

Lana Tyree, Mrs. Fallin’s attorney, later issued a statement saying the lieutenant governor would have no comment.

”Out of legitimate concern for the privacy and welfare of her minor children through the Christmas holidays, Lieutenant Governor Mary Fallin, having denied the allegations, will not respond to or debate these issues in the media and will make no further public comment,” the statement said. Mrs. Fallin, 43, and her husband have two children, ages 11 and 8.

In court, Mrs. Fallin had said the allegations of an affair with a bodyguard were a rumor started by her husband. At last week’s hearing, District Judge Jerry Bass prevented Fallin’s attorney from pursuing questions about an alleged affair.

In response to a question from his wife’s attorney, Mr. Fallin said he had hired a private investigator to follow her.

Another hearing in the divorce case is set for next Monday.

fordguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a sorry set of choices this year.
I'll probably not even cast a vote for governor this election cycle.
I'll vote, just not on that race.
I am so tired of the voting for "the less of two evils".
Neither candidate deserves my vote.

Latest posts

Top Bottom