Get the word out! Vote Mary Fallin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eich

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am an NRA member and strong supporter of 2nd Amendment rights. I will be voting for Jari Askins. If not for a no vote on one amendment on a concealed weapons bill that she voted yes on for final approval, her A- rating from the NRA would be an A+. There are many important issues in this race an Jari is miles ahead of fallin on just about every one of them!

People that think like you are the reason we now have Osama..oops..Obama. If you don't think your buddy Jari won't side with Obama EVERY time she gets a chance you are wrong. She IS a female Obama.

eich

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What is your basis for this statement? Is it personal or factual?

Oh, it's totally personal Bob...

The Republican Governors Association (RGA) released its first television advertisement in Oklahoma today highlighting how liberal Democrats Jari Askins and party leader Barack Obama are on common issues of concern for many Oklahomans. It is also available online at www.LiberalJari.com.

“Jari Askins has a lot more in common with Barack Obama than she lets on to the average Oklahoman,” said RGA spokesman Chris Schrimpf. “Both Askins and Obama are far out of the mainstream on illegal immigration and willing to waste taxpayers’ money without needing to explain themselves.”

As a state senator Askins voted to give illegal immigrants in-state tuition. She also said she wants to give them complete amnesty for entering the country illegally, and said she does not need to explain it. Askins also supports using state money to provide illegal immigrants health care.

“Oklahomans understand the problems created by Washington politicians and powerful special interests and are looking for real Oklahoma solutions by an experienced leader they can trust. Jari Askins understands it is the Oklahoma way – not the Washington, D.C. way – that will provide the clear roadmap to successfully addressing the challenging problems facing our state.”

Not exactly clear on what the “Oklahoma Way” is, some pundits question “Is that the Gene Stipe, Jeff McMahan, Steve Phipps way Democrats have run Oklahoma broke for a hundred years?”

Totally personal...

Rajder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, it's totally personal Bob...

The Republican Governors Association (RGA) .....

Everything you said after that statement means absolutely nothing because of the source. I'm sure the RGA is a completely unbiased source of information about a Democratic candidate for governor. :screwy: Taking any information from the RGA on Askins is the same as looking for something good about Republicans on MSNBC or something positive about Democrats on Fox. You have found the most biased source of information that you can possibly find.

I don't know who I'm voting for yet but I'm dang sure not listening to the RGA or the DGA for information. I'll do my own research from the most unbiased sources possible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom