Get your Flu/TDAP Shots people!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Neither myself, nor my Family gets ANY vaccinations.

I have two elementary aged kids, and guess what, they dont have any shot records, and they go to public school!!!

Bwahahahahaha..... It's called choice.

I am bat **** crazy, however everyone can kiss my azz.

No vaccinations in this house. Now GTF off my lawn.

Last edited:

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to add that even though my family and I mostly don't take vaccinations I don't have a problem with those that do. Many of them have a problem with my choice even though it is a well informed one. It's not like the only reason is because I am paranoid and sitting in the corner with my tin foil hat. I think those who are my likely to in counter sick people should be vaccinated since they are at higher risk. I think that we should have more in depth and long term studies on the effects of vaccines by impartial entities and have stricter oversight and testing for things like live virus and other things that my wind up in them due to bad lab practices.

okdzb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My personal experience .. had one flu shot and one case of flu .. purely coincidence that it was within a couple days of the shot. Just livin' life on the edge and taking my chances ever since.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you OP, for posting this topic and allowing me to easily determine who the crazies are.

So do you contend in this public forum that injecting MSG, mercury, aluminum, into the human body is safe and normal? How long have vaccines been around? How long has mankind been around? This is very new technology and until they get some safer preservatives, safer immuno-stimulating agents, and can prevent contamination with animal viruses, vaccines remain suspect. Are you willing to state here (as a doctor I assume) that mercury is safe to inject or ingest, etc? If so, then you sir might want to render your crazy judgement upon yourself.

For example, the Hep-B vaccine contains over 100x the safe limit of aluminum for an adult with healthy kidneys...do you think injecting infants with 100-150 times the safe aluminum levels recognized by the EPA is safe and normal? If so, then why do you think this?

Also, is your definition of "crazy" anyone who doesn't accept 100% of your world view? Do you realize that the fact you like firearms makes YOU crazy in some anti-second amendment people's eyes? If you determine who is crazy and just ignore they have valid concerns backing up their positions, then you expose yourself as a potential totalitarian. You need not be afraid of us crazies here, we need to be afraid of you.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to add that even though my family and I mostly don't take vaccinations I don't have a problem with those that do. Many of them have a problem with my choice even though it is a well informed one. It's not like the only reason is because I am paranoid and sitting in the corner with my tin foil hat. I think those who are my likely to in counter sick people should be vaccinated since they are at higher risk. I think that we should have more in depth and long term studies on the effects of vaccines by impartial entities and have stricter oversight and testing for things like live virus and other things that my wind up in them due to bad lab practices.

You know, even though I take the vaccine, I don't have a problem with those who don't. I tend to believe that whatever choice a person makes, it is one they have researched enough to make themselves comfortable with the choice they've made, given their circumstances.

It never ceases to amaze me how either side seems to think that it is okay to tell the other side they are "crazy" and "uninformed" ... :nolike: Those of you who are calling each other "crazy" and "uninformed" and "stupid", etc. need to take a long hard look in the mirror. This issue, like many, many others in life, is not as cut and dried as any of you folks out there bound and determined to only see your side as the "right" side want the rest of us to think it is ... If you did as much honest, open-minded UNBIASED research as you'd like for the rest of us to think you do, you'd have realized that already ...

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know, even though I take the vaccine, I don't have a problem with those who don't. I tend to believe that whatever choice a person makes, it is one they have researched enough to make themselves comfortable with the choice they've made, given their circumstances.

It never ceases to amaze me how either side seems to think that it is okay to tell the other side they are "crazy" and "uninformed" ... :nolike: Those of you who are calling each other "crazy" and "uninformed" and "stupid", etc. need to take a long hard look in the mirror. This issue, like many, many others in life, is not as cut and dried as any of you folks out there bound and determined to only see your side as the "right" side want the rest of us to think it is ... If you did as much honest, open-minded UNBIASED research as you'd like for the rest of us to think you do, you'd have realized that already ...

You tell um BB. I have been trying to pound that into their heads for years now! So far all I get is a hollow ringing sound.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

What do you know? You're the most biased one here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom