Get your Flu/TDAP Shots people!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Where does one draw the line for vaccines.............flu? yes/no? Small Pox? yes/no? MMR? yes/no? Polio? yes/no? Apparently the majority of the populations immune system couldn't fight it off, so the vaccines were created. My immune system went to town on my Islets, so I've been a little miffed at my immune system for the last 20 years.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Smallpox, MMR, Polio - yes. Flu? Lord, no. And the HPV vaccine has to be one of the most unnecessary things I've ever seen - and they are now pimping it to boys. Stupid as hell.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am a Paramedic in Lawton. In discussions with the Rn's at the ER's. Most people with the flu. So far this year have not had the shot. In certain circles, that is called a clue. If you don't wash your hands after taking a crap or pee. Anytime. Well that is just piss poor personal hygiene. You deserve to get sick.

I don't pee on my hands or wipe my butt with my bare fingers.

underpar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What happened to natural selection, "survival of the fittest"? Did the democraps get rid of that too?

Stay in shape, eat healthy, wash your hands and play parts! No shot needed!

Kyle78

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you think it's ok for your immune system to fight off the FLU, your stupid as hell. Your becoming a walking disease carrier that's infecting other people, and are responsible if they die.

Your extremely stupid and paranoid if you think the government or some other shadow organization is pushing these vaccinations to make profits.
They save BILLIONS of lives every year all around the world, and have been tested to be safe.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you think it's ok for your immune system to fight off the FLU, your stupid as hell. Your becoming a walking disease carrier that's infecting other people, and are responsible if they die.

Your extremely stupid and paranoid if you think the government or some other shadow organization is pushing these vaccinations to make profits.
They save BILLIONS of lives every year all around the world, and have been tested to be safe.

Which is why less then half the people in the US take the shot and even many healthcare pros avoid it. Sorry but your post sounded extremely stupid and paranoid. Lighten up a little because post like that do not make people take you seriously.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Do it for the collective, right, comrade? Don't be ridiculous.

Got any proof of that claim? The revolving door between the FDA and pharmaceutical companies, as well as the agri-giants is well known, and well documented. Surely these pillars of integrity wouldn't push for activities that would pad their portfolios, would they?

Isn't it odd, that everyone has a beef with the government - from the IRS taking their money, to the NDAA allowing indefinite detention of U.S. citizens without charges. Hell, people are raising hell about Obamacare, and the .gov taking over their healthcare. They don't trust the government to handle their health care, so why in the hell do they all of a sudden think other government agencies such as the CDC and FDA give a real damn about them, and have their best interest at heart?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Right on!!!! Preach it brother!!! Dance moms is on....lets turn this thread into fun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom