Getting rid of blackberry bushes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You’re in Oklahoma now son! Get on board or go home. :burnout::burnout:
Lol its actually the Beavers.

My cousin went to UO the Ducks. I'm from WA and thus a WSU Cougs fan because the Huskies are gay.

Upon moving to Oklahoma a deal was made with my sister in law, an OU loyalist, that my team would be decided by the winner of Bedlam. Looking at historical stats I now see how she was.trying to trick me. The winner of the game was OSU, which now I believe to be divine intervention intervention as OSU is who I would have picked had I had more information due to their superior agricultural knowledge and the work they do to improve the lives of all Oklahomans. Plus their mascot is literally named Pistol Pete.

Maybe one day I will even go there.

GO COWBOYS!

Last edited:

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My grandmother had a piece of sheet metal under her faucet in the front yard.
I asked her if she wanted me to remove it and she said NO it's killing that mulberry tree that wants to grow there.

Ok so I had a mulberry I tried to kill off. Cot to the ground poured boiling salt water on it and even diesel fuel and drilled holes through it and set it on fire.

It came back every year.
Until I put some shingles over it to kill the sunlight.
That was easy.
Kill the sunlight after you mow them down.
If you put down enough sheet metal I would think mice would get under it and eat all the leftover seeds.

Maybe.
I have killed many plants by eliminating the sunlight to them.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol its actually the Beavers.

My cousin went to OU the Ducks. I'm from WA and thus a WSU Cougs fan because the Huskies are gay.

Upon moving to Oklahoma a deal was made with my sister in law, an OU loyalist, that my team would be decided by the winner of Bedlam. Looking at historical stats I now see how she was.trying to trick me. The winner of the game was OSU, which now I believe to be divine intervention intervention as OSU is who I would have picked had I had more information due to their superior agricultural knowledge and the work they do to improve the lives of all Oklahomans. Plus their mascot is literally named Pistol Pete.

Maybe one day I will even go there.

GO COWBOYS!
Didn’t catch the wrong reference to the mascot. I was still on my first cup of coffee. Beavers and Ducks….ridiculous mascots! You got very lucky on your bet, but I’m glad that it worked out for you. Pistols Firing!

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn’t catch the wrong reference to the mascot. I was still on my first cup of coffee. Beavers and Ducks….ridiculous mascots! You got very lucky on your bet, but I’m glad that it worked out for you. Pistols Firing!
Beaver are revered in Oregon, there is even one on the State flag, everyone loves a nice beaver right?

1677333544393.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom