Getting rid of blackberry bushes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Tammy Dunakin​

Looks like a dude!

Where is Crocodile Dundee to perform "the test"?
It's a lady, I think we have all witnessed a "goat lady" at the feed store.

And it looks like they have services in North Texas and Oklahoma texas-3

1677352600877.png

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you wait long enough Biden and his Chinese pals will nuke those blackberries. I picked them as a kid and supplemented my meager diet. I hate it when I find a good patch today and some homebuilder dozes them down to build a house.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For a while when I lived in Idaho you could rent-a-goat on Amazon. A few outfits from around the Seattle and Portland area would deliver a bunch of goats (and temp fencing if needed) and pick them up after a specified period of time.
Help me out here. Other than eating around the perimeter of a blackberry bush, why would someone rent a goat?

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Help me out here. Other than eating around the perimeter of a blackberry bush, why would someone rent a goat?

Like that video shows, they're a very eco-friendly solution to fire mitigation and weed/brush control on a piece of property. And they're extremely easy and inexpensive to keep.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I been thinking it would be nice to get some goats to add in with the cows as pasture sanitizers!

My cattle go to town being rotated daily in season, but there are a few things they dont care for.

The goats would clean up that less desirable stuff, and from what I understand they are a dead end host for cattle parasites!

Latest posts

Top Bottom