Gingrich: Love of Country contributed to Affair

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think they are all crooked. I am waiting to see all of those who said Slick Willy's affairs was none of our business. I wonder if MSNBC will look into this a little harder then they did with Bill.

Come to think of it, JB started this thread about Newt Gingrich and you are bordering on "flinging poop like a mindless chimp" :)

Funny how that works, isn't it? :)

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Newt will be the savior of this country and the american way of life. So he made a mistake big woop...

A vote for newt would require copius amounts of camphor under the nostrils and a then I would still have to hold it to block off the stench.

Seriously JB why you trolling with this old bait.

I am curious to see if Donald Trump will run.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am curious to see if Donald Trump will run.

He might be better than most of the candidates out there.

BTW he was a large contributer to Rob Emmanual, the new Dem Mayor of Chicago.

Being in the real estate business like he is, and knowing how things work in shitcago, it was probably just a business move.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmmmmm........I wonder what the reaction would be if he had said something like.."my passion for guns did it, I spent too much time at the range, met another woman there who shared the same passion, and neglected my marriage. If I hadn't been so deep into my gun hobby my marriage might have worked out.".:slap::woohoo1:

He'd still be hypocritical though.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would have totally respected that. If he had said something like "I fell out of love with my first wife, I made a mistake by committing adultery, but I found myself in love.....something like that. I would have been like...Wow there is an honest guy.

Yeah, he should have just said, "I'm making mine's", after all greed and personal gain at others expense is more understood and socially acceptable.

Reaction score
I started really hating Gingrich about 4-5 years ago when he was giving a speech at, of all places, a civil rights conference or some such, and he went on about how great the Patriot Act is, how it should be expanded, and how the illegal wiretapping was A-OK.

Used to like him before that.

We really REALLY need an R in the white house, for SCOTUS appts reasons (for 2A reasons), now that the sickening likes of Kagan and Sotomayor have joined the other gun-hating chick up there. So it's pretty important that the Rs put up someone palatable (please) - I find Romney mostly unobjectionable and could vote for him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom