Glock vs. Walther

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My G17 has more than 400k rounds down the pipe (OSA member I bought it from modded it heavily and shot comps with it back in the day and told me the round count when I bought it from him several years ago) and my 19 has considerably less thru it but it still gets out the door with me more than any of my other 9mms except my XD sub. Carried around my FILs Walther 9 for a bit and it was ok. But I love me some Glocks...

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Walther's rock!!

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_Picture029_1.jpg

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My G17 has more than 400k rounds down the pipe (OSA member I bought it from modded it heavily and shot comps with it back in the day and told me the round count when I bought it from him several years ago) and my 19 has considerably less thru it but it still gets out the door with me more than any of my other 9mms except my XD sub. Carried around my FILs Walther 9 for a bit and it was ok. But I love me some Glocks...

400,000 ? through the same barrel?

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
400,000 ? through the same barrel?

I got another barrel and spare parts with it when I bought it plus I would assume that if he shot comps with it that he used more than those 2 barrels as well as changed other replacement parts as needed, but thats the mileage he told me it had on it when I bought it. He did some sweet custom stipling and an almost perfect trigger job. Its my coffee table TV guide paperweight HD BUG when home and Im not out shooting it.

jonah7

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a PPQ 9 for a while, but traded it in for an M&P shield because I wanted something smaller for summer carry. PPQ feels and handles great, love the balance, but it's got a lot of recoil for its size, IMHO. Had trouble keeping it on target. I do much better with my Sig SP2022, so I kept that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom