Gold and SILVER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you believe is a better Investment?

• Total voters

Sharingan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If anyone has ever talked to me, you know Im a 'precious metals is a better holding than the dollar' type of guy so...

Im just curious here how many people have been seriously looking into preparing for a financial collapse of our monetary system? I only ask because I have found, quite a few firearms enthusiast happen to understand the monetary policy ( I think its because we read the constitution? lol ), when most Americans dont. Ive spent quite a few years dedicated to researching the financial system and its foundation,[[- it ironically got me a job working for a precious metals dealer ;) ]] as well as investing. So more so than anything Im just curious to know your guys mindsets.

Im William by the way!

-Will

P.S. - If most of you dont already know, Silver is going to skyrocket ;)

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since chickens wasn't on the list, I went with silver. Undervalued and would be the currency of choice in a financial catastrophe situation.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When the Sh*t hits the fan all the self satisfied over fed people are gonna get eated.
We're gonna get eated by the hungry. Eated by skinny-ass youths running in packs.
No matter how miny metals we've got; eated.
We'll circumnavigate the digestive tract worse than Megellan ever did.
That's what's in store for us. Eated.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I spent a few years stacking 90% coinage and silver bullion. Then I came to realize guns and ammo could get me all the silver I would need if SHTF in a major way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom