Gold and SILVER

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you believe is a better Investment?

• Total voters

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So it becomes okay to steal from others if the SHTF?

Not only okay, but prudent.

It's also okay to make fajitas out of your friends and family. Don't think for a minute they wouldn't do the same to you. It all comes down to who's willing to act first. Keep your friends close and your fajita meat closer.

Get off your high horse and pillage a little. Prude.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not only okay, but prudent.

It's also okay to make fajitas out of your friends and family. Don't think for a minute they wouldn't do the same to you. It all comes down to who's willing to act first. Keep your friends close and your fajita meat closer.

Get off your high horse and pillage a little. Prude.

Considering our debt to GDP, our lack of manufacturing, and the way Helicopter Ben has been printing money, might as well go ahead and start now. We are in a financial crisis already. Why am I buying steak when I could use that money to buy more ammo and just eat my buddy?

I guess my morals don't start and end with the government or some set of laws.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Considering our debt to GDP, our lack of manufacturing, and the way Helicopter Ben has been printing money, might as well go ahead and start now. We are in a financial crises already.

I guess my morals don't rest with the government or some set of laws.

....[ the first one that's gonna get eated]...

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
....[ the first one that's gonna get eated]...

^^This guy gets it.^^

My morals have been laid out on paper for me by the government. Once that government ceases to exist, I'm pillaging my neighbors houses and making human fajitas until some governing body once again convinces me it is wrong to do so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom