Good small conceal carry guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like others have said, S&W Shield, Glock 43, maybe Glock 26 depending on what your idea of "small" is. Sig has a few small models as well, but I don't remember precisely which ones right now. PM incoming as well.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like the Sig P238/938 for a small frame pocket carry because it is so similar to the 1911 I usually carry. Safety same place and more importantly the same direction as is the mag release and other functions with real sights. I would not have to remember to operate it different in a tense situation. Same firearm, just a smaller frame. JMO

Old Timer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Depends on what size and thickness you can stand,

The Ruger LCP is about the smallest, and works very well, or Keltec clone,

Up in size, Springfield XDs, Ruger LC9, LC9s, Bretta Nano, Glock 42.

Thicker, Ruger LCR and LCR 357, Glock 26, Springfield XD SC.

If you can stand the size, the XDs, XD sub compact and LCR 357 are excellent carry

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like the Sig P238/938 for a small frame pocket carry because it is so similar to the 1911 I usually carry. Safety same place and more importantly the same direction as is the mag release and other functions with real sights. I would not have to remember to operate it different in a tense situation. Same firearm, just a smaller frame. JMO
This^^ May be tough to find one under $500 though. Best shooting small gun I've ever fired.

Latest posts

Top Bottom