GOP 2012 Presidency

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would you like to see run against Obama?

• Sarah Palin

Votes: 27 14.0%
  • Bobby Jindal

Votes: 35 18.1%
  • Newt Gingrich

Votes: 33 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 98 50.8%

• Total voters

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, if these three are the best we can come up with, get ready for a Democrat victory in 2012.

Personally, I would vote for Obama over Palin.

I could never vote for Obama. I am a gun owner. I respect everyone's right to own a gun to much to vote for anyone as anti-gun as Obama.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it is hilarious Palin is out voted 2:1. For all her BS, no one here much wants her for president. Funnier still that Newt, who has been out of it for a while, beats her almost 4:1.

Behold Palin, the great Republican Hope!!! ha ha ha

Who labeled her that??

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to know this also. Please provide a link or name(s).

Just a guess. It was Keith Gooberman or Rachel Madcow, but I could be wrong. Maybe Chris Mathews. I love to hear him talk about how bad Palin is and then turn and defend Bill Ayers. Now Bill Ayers is a man who loves his country.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it is hilarious Palin is out voted 2:1. For all her BS, no one here much wants her for president. Funnier still that Newt, who has been out of it for a while, beats her almost 4:1.

Behold Palin, the great Republican Hope!!! ha ha ha

The sad thing, most people in this country think Obama is no better then Palin. Recent poll had them within a couple of points of each other. Almost all the others beat Obama.

EDIT: Sorry they are tied.

Public Policy Polling finds Mike Huckabee leading Barack Obama 47-45 percent. Mitt Romney holds a slightly larger 46-43 lead, while Obama currently is tied with Sarah Palin, 46-46. Newt Gingrich leads Obama by one point, too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom