High-riding ankle holster - with boots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've kept a PM9 in the inner pocket of cargo pants(Truspec TRU's), and I bet they'll fit those. If you're around the metro we can meet and you can try it. I'm not a fan of ankle carry, but the Ankle Glove by Galco was pretty comfy. IDK if it'll get as high as you want though

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got a blackhawk IWB with a retention strap from Midway. It has a single clip and if there was one that fit a smaller pistol it might work clipped to the top of a boot. It only cost $14.29. Take a look, it might work if the top of your boot is stiff enough.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't carry it in the boot. Tried earlier today with the slim gun and even that was just way too cumbersome and bulky, even without a holster. If I'm going to do it, I'm going to have to go with something small enough to ride beside my calf, above the boot.

I'm beginning to think I am just going to have to continue to go completely defenseless at work. :(

I've got a clip-on belt folder with a thumbstud, but that won't really do much in a pinch. <sigh>

O

oklacowboy

I thought of one more thing you might try. It didn't work for me because my jeans are too tight. Try putting your ankle holster on the outside of your boot. That works on a lace-up boot. If the bottom of your pants are loose enough it might work for you. You just have to pull it real tight on the outside of your boot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom