homemade shooting table

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so i was at my father in laws house a couple weeks ago and he had the bottom of this table sitting outside behind his garage and the round top was inside. he was just going to haul it off to the dump, so i took it off his hands for him. i marked some lines, took the saw to it and turned it in to a shooting table. the cows destroyed my wooden spool that i had sittin at 100yds, so thats what i made this for. i cant leave this one out there or they will destroy it to probably. its not really that heavy so i just flip it over and put it in the little trailer hooked to my 3wheeler and it fits perfect. finally got a chance to use it today and it works pretty good. so anyway this is how it turned out.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cows can be a problem, can't they? My daughter-in-law runs a few on our family land. I have to fire a few rounds before getting serious, just to get them out of the target areas. Apparently they love the crunch of clay targets under their feet.

Anyway, nice set-up. I haven't seen a three wheeler in years, what model is yours?

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
its a 1985 honda 200s. last year right when hunting season started my sisters car broke down and i let her take my truck for a few weeks so i didnt have anything to drive out into the field to hunt or to pick up a deer. i found it on craigslist in okc and picked it up. it worked out good. used it to drag my deer out of the creek last year and got that little trailer to haul things around for treestands, when i go shoot, and cutting wood for the fireplace.

Latest posts

Top Bottom