How do you eat Ramen noodles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you fix your Ramen noodles

• Total voters

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, by popular demand, my favorite ramen noodle recipe: Start charcoal on grill in back yard. Add water to pot on stove. Place overnight- marinated- ribeye's over charcoal. Place ramen noodles in boiling water on stove. Add fresh mushrooms to grill with steaks. Add flavor dust to noodles. Remove steak at medium rare. Eat steak. Steak is so good, I forgot noodles. Finish steak while watching re-runs of COPS. Smell something burning in kitchen. Run to kitchen. Put out fire on stove. Remove battery from smoke detector. Open windows to clear smoke. Throw burnt pot full of mush in trash outside, pot and all. Best ramen ever! Tastes like ribeyes!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, by popular demand, my favorite ramen noodle recipe: Start charcoal on grill in back yard. Add water to pot on stove. Place overnight- marinated- ribeye's over charcoal. Place ramen noodles in boiling water on stove. Add fresh mushrooms to grill with steaks. Add flavor dust to noodles. Remove steak at medium rare. Eat steak. Steak is so good, I forgot noodles. Finish steak while watching re-runs of COPS. Smell something burning in kitchen. Run to kitchen. Put out fire on stove. Remove battery from smoke detector. Open windows to clear smoke. Throw burnt pot full of mush in trash outside, pot and all. Best ramen ever! Tastes like ribeyes!

LOL! Love it. I'm trying this recipe!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Have not been that poor in a long time!!! Ramen noodles and a few other items are on the "please no more of these" list LOL

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They're actually quite tasty IMO. FWIW, we always buy the chicken flavored.

I like to add cut-up whatever meat we have cooked (beef, pork, or chicken), sprinkle the seasoning packet over it, add the water, and heat to near-boiling in the microwave. Stir in the noodles and let it set a few minutes.

I use less water than is called for, because I like the noodles more firm than soupy.

YMMV. :drunk2:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Ohh I do not mean I did not like them back in the day!! It is just they are sorta like the Eagle's music, it was good, it just got way over played LOL!!

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to make Ramen Noodle Pizza back in my less fortunate years....

Boil the noodle 'cake' whole until it's almost done. Remove from water and drain well. Press it as flat as possible. Quick fry it in a bit of oil until crispy. Top with a little sauce, cheese, and whatever else you've got and put it in the oven until the cheese melts. It's actually pretty good!!

(Do not use the flavor packet...….please!)

Latest posts

Top Bottom