How do you eat Ramen noodles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you fix your Ramen noodles

• Total voters

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Put water in pan add noodle brick. Boil, add seasoning. Put in bowl then eat as soup. Or, boil, drain water, then add seasoning and mix.

Never messed with adding an egg but that sounds good.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think I've eaten them for 25 years or so. I know a lot of people who lived on Ramen during college but my staple was 6-for-a-dollar macaroni and cheese. Funny timing for this thread though since I was at the grocery store the other night and Ramen caught my eye. Didn't get any but probably will on the next grocery visit.

On a related note, once in college I was pretty much broke and lived for over a week on $2.35. I probably learned more from that week than from any class I was taking at the time.

hard_r

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have many many Ramen Recipes. One of my favorites is canned or leftover chicken, a can of cream of chicken soup, mucho shredded cheese, and sour cream. Another is browned hamburger (or deer burger), ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, and shredded cheese. Ususally I just make them regular and add some soy sauce though.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Gourmet" Ramen - boil water, add ramen noodle block until soft. Add in diced omelette, polish sausage, and seasoning. Serve hot.

Lazy Ramen - smash ramen inside packet, pour into microwave safe cup. Empty seasoning packet on top and then fill with hot water from tap. Microwave for 2 minutes and let sit for 1 before removing. Eat from cup and drink the juice.

Ultra lazy ramen (or how I ate in high school) - eat ramen brick and then enjoy the seasoning, water optional.

Latest posts

Top Bottom